AFTER SALES SERVICES
Our After-Market Services include on-stock availability of a full range of spare-parts, prompt valve repair and maintenance services by our experienced and competent technical staff, immediate on-site field services, on-time commissioning of projects and related technical training to your full satisfaction.
Site Technical Services
- Consultation on valve and pipeline operation related techniques
- Suggest for the selection of valves and design alternatives
- Assessment on influence of pipeline technology and media to valves
- Providing professional equipment to help remove factors that influence valve operation
Valve Repair and Refurbishment
V.T.I besides supporting the project requirements, can also assist you to further maintain the products in an after sales capacity. Offering a comprehensive integrated service, V.T.I can supply the complete solution on a global basis. V.T.I has developed the services that it provides to meet with not only the growing challenges placed on equipment in a demanding oilfield but also to acknowledge changes to site requirements imposed in different regions. As a result, V.T.I can offer customers globally, solutions to achieve the maximum potential of their products, including:
- Conduct on Site inspections
- Refurbishment of existing valves
The process for valve refurbishment and repairing is as follows:
- Receiving of Damage Valve
- Cleaning Valve body
- Diagnosis of Problem
- Strip down of valve
- Identification of Problem
- Design authority to issue instructions
- Pull original Camtech drawings
- Manufacture required parts to drawings
- Assemble fixed valve
- Test Valve leakage and operation
- Produce test reports
- Dispatch Repaired/Reconditioned Valve to Customer
All personnel are highly skilled and operate machines in the full knowledge of the V.T.I Standards and Objectives. V.T.I holds large quantities of ready valves stocks for smaller sizes enabling us to respond quickly to requests for customer’s quick need.
V.T.I standard warranty on all products is 18 months from date of dispatch or 12 months from installation which ever is earlier. Products found defective under warranty period are returned to V.T.I Factory for repair or replacement or service engineer is deputed at site to rectify the same at site.
Return and Cancellation Policy
No product may be returned without the manufacturer’s prior written consent. All goods returned are subject to handling charge plus freight in both directions, restocking fees and charges for any required reconditioning, unless otherwise specified in writing by Manufacturer. Overages, shortages and incorrect material claims must be made in writing within ten (10) days of receipt of goods. Cancellation of orders once placed with and accepted by Manufacturer may be made only with its written consent.