Strainers are devices for mechanically removing unwanted solids from liquid, gas or steam lines by means of a perforated or wire mesh straining element. In simple words Strainers are pipe fittings which remove particulates from liquids or gas via a filtering element intersecting the main channel.
Some strainers come with automated systems called “blow-off valves”, which make cleaning process much simpler. These Valves pump out the collected junk that has been collected with much less manual labor.
- Low operating torque
- Blowout proof design & antistatic device
- Design Std.: BS EN 17292 : 2015, BS5351, Testing as per Bs6755 Part I
- Face to face Dimension as per ANSI B 16.10/BS 2080
- Fire as per API 607/2016 /BS 6755 Part II
- Fire safe design with certification of API 607 7th edition 2016
- Full / Reduced bore
- Flange drilling as per ANSI B 16.5, RF serrated, BS 4504 ,BS 10, and other available drilling standard
|MOC||Ferrous, Nonferrous and Other Exotic Material|
|Plug||Ferrous, Nonferrous and Other Exotic Material|
|Mesh||All size available|
|Mesh Material||SS / Exotic Alloys|